Hi everybody!! Here I will explain the task you have to do. Please follow these instructions.
- The first thing you have todos to choose one musical instrument, the one you like most, or the one whose sound you prefer.
- When you have chosen the instrument, you have to look for a photo or an image of it, and download to your computer.
- Look for some information in English about the instrument. It's up to you to select the information you consider important.
- Now you have to use either the web fotobabble (if you want to record your voice and add it to the image) or the web thinglink (if you want to create an interactive image by adding hot spots to it, with sounds, links and explanations). When you have the decision, go to the web page and create an account.
- Fotobabble: You have to upload the image, give a name to your "talking photo" and record the information you have found about your instrument. Of course, you have to record with your own voice, and of course you have to speak in English. When you have finished the task, send me the fotobabble to email@example.com.
- Thinglink: You have to upload the image, give a name to your interactive photo and create some hot spots on it. You have to give some information you have found about your instrument in each spot, and you can use text, or another image, or a sound, or a link, or everything. Of course, you have to write the information in English. When you have finished the task, send me the thinglink to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to do this task is Friday, April 12th. So, start working right now!!!!
Have a nice weekend, and be good.